Manages the certificates associated with a deployed application. Certificates are created by associating a hostname/domain with the application. When Fly is then able to validate that hostname/domain, the platform gets certificates issued for the hostname/domain by Let’s Encrypt.
flyctl certs [command] [flags]
- add - Add a certificate for an app.
- check - Checks DNS configuration
- list - List certificates for an app.
- remove - Removes a certificate from an app
- show - Shows certificate information
-h, --help help for certs
-t, --access-token string Fly API Access Token --debug Print additional logs and traces --verbose Verbose output
- flyctl - The Fly.io command line interface