Introducing flyctl - The Fly.io CLI
flyctl command is your primary way to interact with Fly.io.
If you are doing anything with Fly.io, you’ll need it. We have flyctl installation instructions to guide you through installing it on your system. There’s also flyctl and continuous integration which covers environment variables, JSON and other automation related information about flyctl.
- Create An App: fly launch
- Deploy An App: fly deploy
- Manage Apps: fly apps
- Manage App Secrets: fly secrets
- Show App Logs: fly logs
- Show App Deployment Status: fly status
- Show App History: fly history
- Show App Releases: fly releases