Further Reading, Resources and References
What's next? Well this is only the start of your travels with Fly.
If you're all about the code, then these guides will get you deploying from your source:
- Learn how to build and deploy the hellofly application from Go source
- Deploying a Node application with Fly
- Deploying a Deno application with Fly
And if you want to automate your deployments (who doesn't), check out:
Make your app, apps or sites your own with a Custom Domain. This guide will show you the straightforward route to putting your own name on your Fly Applications:
When you are getting ready to let the world see your App or moving traffic to it, check out the ways you can increase availability, capacity and performance with Fly in:
Quickly learn about how to deploy particular classes of application out of the box on Fly:
- Find out how to run larger Docker images as Fly applications
- Create your own DNS over HTTP service with Fly
Your one stop reference for everything Fly is the documentation.
Don't forget we have all the announcements, updates, new features and more in the Fly Blog.